The way men fall in love with women is not even remotely close to how we fall in love with them. This could explain why so many women feel that understanding men is impossible. Have you been dating someone for what feels like forever and you still don’t know where you stand? Are you hoping for the chance of a new direction for this thing that you have no official name for but don’t want to pressure him and make him runaway? So how on Earth can you make him fall in love with you?
What makes a man fall in love with a woman is simpler than you think. The problem is you’ve just been seeing this from a woman’s point of view. Here are some real world tips on how to make a guy fall in love with you. If you can stay true to this advice your going to find that your not only making him fall in love with you, but you will be attracting the attention of other guys who are desperate to get to know you. The key is to not just read the advice and move on, but to sincerely challenge yourself and actually give them a try.
- Be easy to be around– Easygoing is in the top five list of traits that most men are looking for when it comes to The One. If you are texting him seventy times a day to find out where he is and what he’s doing, you aren’t going to look like the easygoing type. Being the cool girlfriend will make him fall in love with you faster than being the girlfriend that looks like Barbie will.
- Always smell great– Looking attractive is obviously a good thing, but the sense of smell triggers much deeper responses in the brain looks alone. The olfactory system is directly connected to the feeling system in the human brain (the limbic system). Smell triggers memory. That’s why you get warm and fuzzy every time you smell mom’s pot roast. Smelling great triggers these emotions in him that make him want to be with you as much as possible. Unlike looks, whenever he smells these things when he’s not around you, he will immediately think of you. This is a powerful emotional trigger that can serve to keep you on his mind more often.
- Need him– This goes back to the primal issue of the hunt, when men feel like they are the only ones able to provide or help one particular woman, their alpha instinct crops up and they want to be around her to help her more. You can be confident and sexy and still ask him to open a jar for you once in a while.
- Confident – When you have your own opinion and can defend it, are comfortable in your own skin, regardless of your body size or whatever else Mother Nature has thrown your way, then you have what it takes to attract men that will fall head over heels in love with you.
- Be Sensual – A woman that is not sensual is not attractive to any man. To be attractive to a man you must be perceived as someone who is very comfortable with her sexuality and knows how to initiate sex spontaneously. If you believe that men should always be the first to make the move when it comes to bedroom and lovemaking matters, you may be doing yourself more harm than good when it comes to your ability to attract men. Improve your ability to initiate intimacy, and you will see how much more attractive you will appear to your guy. [ I can cast you a powerful sex spell. Read Yana’s sex spell testimony ]
- Health conscious – Women that take care of themselves are generally more attractive than those that do not. After all a good physique is the first thing that attracts men, even before they get to know how wonderful and exciting you are. Men are attracted to women that exercise, eat right, take care of their hair, nails, and dress well. To attract the best you must look your best – it is that simple.
- Open-minded – The willingness to explore other possibilities, new ideas, etc. is an attribute that men seek in the women they want to love. Being open-minded does not mean that one has to compromise one’s personal convictions, but rather is able to see another point of view and respect it, even if it is not one that you share.
- Maintain a little bit of mystery– He doesn’t need to know you wear Spanx and he definitely doesn’t need to see you struggle pulling them on. It’s like looking behind the curtain in Oz. Some things they just don’t want or need to know.
Sometimes you need to realize that your lack of getting what you want from a relationship can be either two things, it’s him or it’s you. Assuming every time that he is the culprit is just a sad way of you not facing reality with yourself. If you want a man to fall in love with you and commit, then you must also make sure that your ready and mature enough to be many of the things listed above. Looking at yourself first when trying to figuring out why patterns and unwanted outcomes keep showing up in your life is a great place to start.